What are the best film remakes?Film remakes have been an exciting in the American film industry, at times claiming a lot of success while at other times the plans badly backfire. Which ones are the best? 02/22/2019
Film remakes has been an exciting in the American film industry, at times claiming a lot of success while at other times the plans badly backfire. At all times, it is the audiences that decide how good a film was, and when they don’t become a success instantly, producers are left with the option of a remake, and as well, when a film claims a lot of success, there is always the desire to take the fun a notch higher. In this article I am going to share some of the best film remakes in the country, and they are as follows;
1. Scarface. The film which premiered in 1983 portrays, Tony Montana, a Cuban refugee who gains a lot of success in the Miami drug world in the 1980s. It is a better version of the Scarface of 1932.
2. True Grit. The film is a 2010 remake of a film by the same name which premiered in 1969. It is a captivating film that follows the steps a teenager takes to reach the man who murdered her father.
3. The Italian Job. It premiered in 2003 as an American remake of a British film by the same name from 1969. With a powerful cast, the film follows a team that plans to get back at a former associate who double crossed them by taking gold from him.
4. Ocean’s Eleven. The film re-invents that of 1960 by the same name, and features a star cast. The comedy heist plot of the film brought it unimaginable success, one of the best to date.
5. A Star Is Born. The 2018 success is a remake of a 1937 film by the same name which stars among others, Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. It follows the intriguing love story of a hard drinking musician who falls in love with a young singer whom he discovers. The film is by far the best remake since the original.